Covid-19 Information Latest Update
Please note that many of our newsletters and latest updates can be found on Notice Board page.
- Letter for 5th Jan 2022
- Cumbria DPH_Letter to parents and carers_08.10.21
- New Covid Isolation Guidance for Siblings of Positive Cases Sept 24th 2021
From the Local Authority
Information for parents on supporting children during home-schooling and preparing them for the return to school
We have developed some short videos to that can be sent out to families with tips and information on routines, sleep, managing home-schooling and help get ready for the return to school in a positive way. These are aimed at Primary age families.
There is information from a headteacher, 5-19 Public Health Nurses and the best of all children – who, of course, say it as it is!
- Coping with Covid – Children saying it as it is…Home-schooling and return to school- https://youtu.be/kx_SGlmuUeo
- Coping with Covid – Headteacher Tips – https://youtu.be/aOPg8PmHR_4
- Coping with Covid – Family Routine! Tips from the 5 – 19 Public Health Nurses – https://youtu.be/ydKbi1XyDo4
- Coping with Covid – Sleep! Tips from the 5-19 Public Health Nurses – https://youtu.be/D6B8qAUOmC4
Families can watch these together too. It would be great if the links to the videos could be sent out to families via text, Facebook pages, email, your school website etc – however you find families access your information best.
We have also put together guidance to help support families to manage behaviour and give some positive tips on this. There is also information on further support at the end.
You can also find all of these and more at https://www.cumbria.gov.uk/ph5to19/