Please click on the year group you are interested in below.
- Nursery – Little Acorns
- Reception – Birch and Elm
- Year 1 – Chestnut and Maple
- Year 2 – Oak and Willow
Home Learning Website Links
- www.purplemash.com Log on to ‘Purple Mash’. Your child’s username and password will be found on the top right hand corner of the purple mash letter that was sent out in planners last week. Once you have logged on successfully, click on the ‘2Dos’ icon on the top of the homepage. Here you will find some resources and activities that have been set to suit your child. Please do just pick and choose which ones you would like to do, do not feel that all of these must be completed. Also on the Purple Mash – Homepage, you will find many activities that your child may wish to choose from.
- www.twinkl.co.uk We have access to a site called ‘Twinkl’ and use many of their resources in school. During these difficult times, they are offering parents and carers a one month free membership, totally free of charge so that your children can still have access to high-quality learning during periods of disruption. Setting this up is really easy to do – go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS.
- Log in at: www.discoveryeducation.co.uk Click on LOGIN ESPRESSO . The username is: student9676, the password is sausage
- www.phonicsplay.com – Free resources and games. Username march20, password home
- www.ictgames.co.uk – Maths and English games online
- www.topmarks.co.uk/great free website for many curriculum areas
- www.oxfordowl.co.uk/ – Free ebooks
- www.edshed.com – free 14 day trial + free over the school closure period
- https://www.natgeokids.com/uk Jam packed of resources and interesting facts
- www.getepic.com/ Instantly access 35,000 of the best books, learning videos, quizzes & more
- www.onceuponapicture.co.uk/ – pictures to inspire writing.
- www.pobble365.com/ – daily writing challenges
- www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize links to all areas of the curriculum
- www.gonoodle.com movement and mindfulness videos created by child development experts
- www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/– Great app for ipads and laptops. The app costs £3.99 for ipads but is free for laptops.
- https://www.coramlifeeducation.org.uk/harolds-daily-diary Harold from the Life Education Bus will have daily updates for you
- PopBug – www.popbug.co.uk Free reading, writing and maths resources for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 plus suggested home learning timetables for all ages.Simpy sign up for membership and select the ‘home access 2020’ plan for 2 months free membership (automatically expires, no payment details required).
- Natural History Museum – https://www.nhm.ac.uk/take-part.htmlOffering children the chance to become ‘naturenaughts’, exploring the outside world from inside.
- National Geographic Kids – https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/teacher-category/primary-resources/Meet the Vikings, learn how fish swim, learn to write a ghost story and much more! Resources across all areas of the curriculum including literacy and maths.
- Big Eyed Owl – https://www.bigeyedowl.co.uk/Free resources for EYFS – KS1 covering songs and rhymes,. crafts and cooking activities and resources for learning about other cultures and festivals.
- Poetry Zone – http://poetryzone.co.uk/Published children’s poetry to expore – they accept submissions all year round, why not give it a go?
- Book Trust – https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/have-some-fun/#!?q=&sortOption=AtoZ&pageNo=1Fun and engaging reading activities – online books, videos, games and quizzes.
- Tracing Ace – http://www.fablevision.com/place/museum/tracingace.htmlLearn to draw by printing out these simple instructional sheets – created by author and illustrator Peter Reynolds.
- Wildlife Watch – https://www.wildlifewatch.org.uk/activity-sheetsHave fun learning about animals and the enviroment whilst earning some super badges!
- DKFindOut – https://www.dkfindout.com/uk/Explore topics such as space, dinosaurs, transport and more here.
- https://www.themathsfactor.com/ The Maths Factor is currently FREE for everyone (usually about £2 per week) to support children’s’ continued learning at home for the duration of the UK Schools closure period. There are some wonderful activities on here including the time tables checker.
- Do your like watching films? INTO FILM has some film guides. Film Guides for Ages 5-7These film guides are appropriate for young people aged 5-7. You can download the full film guides for further discussion points and activities.
PE at Home
Please feel free to download this special book for children. Coronavirus_INS.pdf
Chance Camp – At home workout booklet 2020 – Please feel free to download and keep up your fitness levels.